I am SO happy to be back home; I am much more appreciative of the ease of meal preparation on my own turf now. Since today was the first day of week 4 here is a general update:
- I did the big weigh-in this morning and lost another 2 lbs so that means so far I’ve lost 4 pounds
- Overall I think I feel more energy
- I seem to sleep really well too
- I do think the extra soy each week has impacted my hormones a bit (but I can’t be certain that the changes I have noticed are indeed caused by the soy).
- My top goal of breaking the bad habits I had formed seems to be going wonderfully!
- My weight goal was 20 pounds so 16 more to go… slower than hoped, but at least still moving towards it.
6:00 hot tea
8:00 ( a LOT late… “catching up” on tasks and lost track of time) oats with blueberries and cinnamon
11:00 1 cup pineapple
12:30 a sliced zucchini + leftover pasta sauce (diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and herbs) + 1 cup Brown Rice/Wild Rice Mix with Broccoli and Carrots + nutritional yeast and garlic powder and a cup of Mango sorbet (just blended mango and lime juice) (afterwards I realized that I forgot to eat any beans!!)
4:00 Chocolate Cherry-raspberry Sorbet (just blended cherries, raspberries and cocoa powder)
5:30 seltzer with lemon
6:30 brown rice, black eyed peas, tomatoes with green chili, butternut squash, mustard greens
8:30 hot tea